Accordingly, in his recent meeting at Dendaluru, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's comments provoking of TDP MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar seems to have been a strategic decision from the fledgling party. Meanwhile when assessing that Chintamaneni could be an easy target to rake up a controversy.
Inside reports say that Jana Sena has used the opportunity to portray Chintamaneni in the bad light. Furthermore, as someone who has been a controversial MLA in TDP, Chintamaneni reacted in the same manner to Pawan Kalyan's comments, as expected.
Moreover, it said that the TDP High Command has asked Chintamaneni to keep low and not react unnecessarily to Jana Sena's provoking. Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan seems to have missed the opportunity of using the negative sentiment against Chintamaneni, through which he could have easily provoked people to give the TDP MLA a strong answer by voting him out of power. With YSRCP already announcing a strong candidate in Dendaluru against the TDP, the heat is on.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike