Accordingly, in his recent meeting at Dendaluru, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan's comments provoking of TDP MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar seems to have been a strategic decision from the fledgling party. Meanwhile when assessing that Chintamaneni could be an easy target to rake up a controversy.
Inside reports say that Jana Sena has used the opportunity to portray Chintamaneni in the bad light. Furthermore, as someone who has been a controversial MLA in TDP, Chintamaneni reacted in the same manner to Pawan Kalyan's comments, as expected.
Moreover, it said that the TDP High Command has asked Chintamaneni to keep low and not react unnecessarily to Jana Sena's provoking. Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan seems to have missed the opportunity of using the negative sentiment against Chintamaneni, through which he could have easily provoked people to give the TDP MLA a strong answer by voting him out of power. With YSRCP already announcing a strong candidate in Dendaluru against the TDP, the heat is on.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker