Sources from Khammam stated that former Union minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Bandaru Dattatreya said that Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu was scared of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile, in the wake of the Telangana Assembly elections, he toured the district yesterday. When speaking at a media conference here, he lashed out at Chandrababu and his Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for spreading false propaganda against the BJP.
Furthermore, Dattatreya said that the Sitarama project inaugurated by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) was a big failure. Moreover, he added that the opposition against the KCR-led party was high among the people of the State.
As per report yesterday, former Andole MLA and TRS leader Babu Mohan joined the BJP in the presence of party national president Amit Shah in Delhi. Moreover, he was accompanied by Telangana unit BJP Chief
Dr K Laxman and hence the three-time MLA was disappointed over the denial of the party to ticket to him by the TRS leadership.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam