Sources from Khammam stated that former Union minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Bandaru Dattatreya said that Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu was scared of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile, in the wake of the Telangana Assembly elections, he toured the district yesterday. When speaking at a media conference here, he lashed out at Chandrababu and his Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for spreading false propaganda against the BJP.
Furthermore, Dattatreya said that the Sitarama project inaugurated by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) was a big failure. Moreover, he added that the opposition against the KCR-led party was high among the people of the State.
As per report yesterday, former Andole MLA and TRS leader Babu Mohan joined the BJP in the presence of party national president Amit Shah in Delhi. Moreover, he was accompanied by Telangana unit BJP Chief
Dr K Laxman and hence the three-time MLA was disappointed over the denial of the party to ticket to him by the TRS leadership.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations