According to sources in a heart-warming gesture, a police constable from Moosapet police station in Hyderabad won millions of hearts, after a picture of him holding a baby outside the SCTPC (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables) exam center in Mahabubnagar, went viral on Twitter on Sunday. Meanwhile in the picture tweeted by Rema Rajeshwari IPS, SP of Mahabubnagar, with the hashtag #HumanFaceOfCops, head constable Mujeeb-ur-Rehman can be seen trying to console a crying baby, whose mother was giving an examination inside the hall.
As per report Mujeeb-ur-Rehman, head constable of Moosapet police station near Kukatpally was in charge of law and order at the SCTPC exam venue at the Boys Junior College in Mahabubnagar on Sunday morning. When speaking to TNM, Rehman said that though he is regularly put on duty at various exam centers, never before had he seen any candidate appearing for an exam along with a toddler.
Accordingly, Rehman said soon after the exam started, the police were put on duty and Rehman was patrolling outside the school premises when he heard the baby crying. Meanwhile, the Telangana police have been at the receiving end of criticism following a murder spree in the state, Rehman’s heart-warming gesture has already earned him praises on social media. Moreover, many netizens have pointed out that it’s a much-required gesture to change the perception of people towards police, many have also appreciated the effort of a ‘real foot soldier’ working for peoples’ good.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach