Hyderabad sources made a statement that Revanth Reddy tried to put up a brave front in front of the media, after the searches by Income Tax and Enforcement Directorate authorities concluded. Meanwhile, it is learned that the officials took along with them three suitcases of documents after the raids on Revanth, his brother, Kondal Reddy, friends Uday Simha and others.
Accordingly, IT and ED authorities are said to have questioned the other accused in Notes for Votes case, Sebastian. Presently it is being said that these raids and searches would logically end in nailing all the accused in the Notes for Votes case. Meanwhile, Peddapalli MP Balka Suman, TRS leader Gattu Ramachandra Rao, among others accused Revanth Reddy of being Chandrababu Naidu's proxy or 'benami'.
Moreover, Gattu asked Revanth to turn approver and account for the Rs. 50 lakhs in question, alluding to the Notes for Votes case. Hence the next few weeks will see more developments in this case, analysts say, with the trail leading to Chandrababu Naidu's doorstep.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach