According to sources in the wake of the brutal murder of Andhra Pradesh legislator Kidari Sarveswara Rao and ex-legislator Siveri Soma by Maoists, the Union Government has decided to increase the security to AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and the CMs of other Maoist-hit states. Meanwhile, ahead of 2019 general elections, the Centre has decided to upgrade the NSG (National Security Guard) commandos to SPG (Special Protection Group).
Accordingly UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Chattisgarh CM Raman Singh, BJP national leader LK Advani, who are in Z-plus category security and are in the Maoist-hit list, got more security. Furthermore, the Centre has decided to increase the 'Black Cats' commandos for the said leaders and also asked to utilize the NSGs, SPG optimally. Presently since general elections are fast approaching, the Centre doesn't want to take any chances with Maoists that could affect the politics drastically.
Moreover increasing security for AP CM Chandrababu has gained significance given that Naidu has ended his political friendship with BJP and is waging war with them. Previously, Naidu was attacked by Maoists in October 2003 at Alipiri of Tirupati and then CM Chandrababu had survived the landmine blast by Maoists and he has been in the hit list of Maoists.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam