According to sources in the wake of the brutal murder of Andhra Pradesh legislator Kidari Sarveswara Rao and ex-legislator Siveri Soma by Maoists, the Union Government has decided to increase the security to AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and the CMs of other Maoist-hit states. Meanwhile, ahead of 2019 general elections, the Centre has decided to upgrade the NSG (National Security Guard) commandos to SPG (Special Protection Group).
Accordingly UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Chattisgarh CM Raman Singh, BJP national leader LK Advani, who are in Z-plus category security and are in the Maoist-hit list, got more security. Furthermore, the Centre has decided to increase the 'Black Cats' commandos for the said leaders and also asked to utilize the NSGs, SPG optimally. Presently since general elections are fast approaching, the Centre doesn't want to take any chances with Maoists that could affect the politics drastically.
Moreover increasing security for AP CM Chandrababu has gained significance given that Naidu has ended his political friendship with BJP and is waging war with them. Previously, Naidu was attacked by Maoists in October 2003 at Alipiri of Tirupati and then CM Chandrababu had survived the landmine blast by Maoists and he has been in the hit list of Maoists.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?