According to sources in the wake of the brutal murder of Andhra Pradesh legislator Kidari Sarveswara Rao and ex-legislator Siveri Soma by Maoists, the Union Government has decided to increase the security to AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and the CMs of other Maoist-hit states. Meanwhile, ahead of 2019 general elections, the Centre has decided to upgrade the NSG (National Security Guard) commandos to SPG (Special Protection Group).
Accordingly UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Chattisgarh CM Raman Singh, BJP national leader LK Advani, who are in Z-plus category security and are in the Maoist-hit list, got more security. Furthermore, the Centre has decided to increase the 'Black Cats' commandos for the said leaders and also asked to utilize the NSGs, SPG optimally. Presently since general elections are fast approaching, the Centre doesn't want to take any chances with Maoists that could affect the politics drastically.
Moreover increasing security for AP CM Chandrababu has gained significance given that Naidu has ended his political friendship with BJP and is waging war with them. Previously, Naidu was attacked by Maoists in October 2003 at Alipiri of Tirupati and then CM Chandrababu had survived the landmine blast by Maoists and he has been in the hit list of Maoists.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike