According to sources, your electricity bill could soon increase even if you are using the same amount of power. Meanwhile this, after the Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) granted permission to five electricity supply companies to collect fuel adjustment charges (FAC) in their bills. Accordingly, FAC is the amount applied to bills of utilities based on the varying prices of fuel or coal.
Hence, in this case, the amount is being increased due to varying costs are borne by distributors between April and June. As per report electricity supply companies are allowed to make changes in the variable cost of power on a quarterly basis and it usually occurs due to a hike in the price of fuel. Also, the charges are passed on by electricity generation companies to distributors who in turn charge consumers.
Furthermore, among the electricity supply companies, MESCOM has made the least increase in FAC. Moreover, the figures are calculated by the companies using their own formulae. Reports stated that this is the second time that power tariffs are being raised by BESCOM since the start of 2017, after 15 paise per unit charge was levied between July 2017 and March 2018. FAC was not levied between April and September this year and will now once again be levied from October to December. Accordingly, BESCOM facilitates electricity supply in eight districts of Karnataka Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Davanagere, Tumkur, Chitradurga, and Ramanagara.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?