New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday pushed for a "Four P Formula" political leadership, public funding, partnerships and people's participation to make the world a cleaner place to live in and he was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi. Meanwhile when addressing an enthusiastic audience at the closing session of the Mahatma Gandhi International Sanitation Convention on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti in New Delhi PM Modi thanked the global community for joining hands to alleviate pollution levels and looking at ways to curb the production of non-biodegradable waste.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister said to launch a nationwide cleanliness drive, of which his "Four P Mantra" is an extension. "Political leadership, public funding, partnerships and people's participation comprise the four pronged mantra for making the world cleaner”. He said "Today, he is proud that our nation of 125 crore people is following in the footsteps of Gandhiji, turning the Swachh Bharat Mission into the world's biggest mass movement."
Moreover PM Modi quoted official figures to state that the Swachh Bharat
Mission has brought about a change in public behavior, raising rural
sanitation levels to 94% from 38% in 2014. He said "Five lakh villages and
25 states have become open defecation free and incidentally, this is not the
first time the Prime Minister has been linked to a "Four P Formula".
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike