Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump defended embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh Monday, but said that the appeals court judge has had a "bit of difficulty" with alcohol. Meanwhile Trump called Kavanaugh's treatment unfair, days after the FBI opened a Senate requested probe into allegations by three women that a drunken Kavanaugh sexually abused them while they were students in the 1980's.
Meanwhile in a White House press conference, Trump sought to excuse excessive drinking by teenagers, while going beyond Kavanaugh's own testimony on his past use of alcohol to the Senate Judiciary Committee last Thursday. The President said "He was surprised at how vocal he was about the fact that he likes beer”.
Moreover he questioned why investigators needed to examine the 53 year old
Kavanaugh's high school record. Trump said “He thinks it's very unfair to bring
up things like this”. He said “He graduated from high school and while he did
not drink, he saw a lot of people drinking”. When testifying before the Senate
Judiciary Committee on Thursday, Kavanaugh vehemently denied the sexual abuse
allegations, and also aggressively challenged suggestions he had an alcohol
problem at the time.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370