The Bollywood babe Kiara Advani did not have a dream start to her career, as despite being launched by Salman Khan himself in Fugly, she did not taste early success and it was her performance as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni the Untold story that won her recognition.
She had later ventured into Tollywood as well, scoring a blockbuster on debut, and starring alongside Superstar Mahesh Babu, in Bharat Ane Nenu in a cute role and later she worked with Ram Charan for 'VVR'.
While her bold performance in Lust Stories had earned her good roles in Kalank and Thank You, she is now set to play the female lead in the Bollywood remake of Telugu cult hit Arjun Reddy, directed by Sandeep Vanga, who has said that she will fit the role perfectly, and the movie will have Kiara paired with Shahid Kapoor. The movie was wrapped up recently and the actress revealed it through her Instagram.
Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo As per report Exide Industries Ltd, the country's largest stored energy solutions provider, announced its entry into India's burgeoning e-rickshaw market by launching its first model on Wednesday. Meanwhile through its tailor made, dedicated batteries for the e-rickshaw market, Exide claims to be one of the first branded battery makers to launch a product exclusively for this sector.
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India