According to sources when addressing a rally at Wardha in Maharashtra to kick start the Congress' programs in the 150th birth anniversary year of the father of the nation, Rahul Gandhi once again targeted PM Modi over the Rafale fighter jet deal. Meanwhile Congress Chief alleged that PM Modi "lied" by promising to create two crore jobs every year and giving a fair price for farm produce.
Furthermore he asked the Prime Minister to explain why the offset contract in the Rafale deal was awarded to Anil Ambani's Reliance Defense, "snatching" it from the State run Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Rahul Gandhi alleged "(PM) Modi's friend" Ambani was given the contract, despite his firm not having manufactured a "single aircraft" and carrying a debt of Rs 45,000 crore.
Moreover he also referred to former France president Francois Hollande's
remarks that his government had no say in choosing Ambani's company in the
Rafale deal. He added "The thieves of India, with the help of Narendra
Modi, turned lakhs, crores of black money into white. Modi took
money out of your pockets and put it in the pockets of Nirav Modi, Vijay Mallya”. Further on the soaring fuel prices, the Congress
chief accused PM Modi of taking money from the pockets of the common people and
putting it in the pockets of "15-20 richest" individuals.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority