According to sources when addressing a rally at Wardha in Maharashtra to kick start the Congress' programs in the 150th birth anniversary year of the father of the nation, Rahul Gandhi once again targeted PM Modi over the Rafale fighter jet deal. Meanwhile Congress Chief alleged that PM Modi "lied" by promising to create two crore jobs every year and giving a fair price for farm produce.
Furthermore he asked the Prime Minister to explain why the offset contract in the Rafale deal was awarded to Anil Ambani's Reliance Defense, "snatching" it from the State run Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Rahul Gandhi alleged "(PM) Modi's friend" Ambani was given the contract, despite his firm not having manufactured a "single aircraft" and carrying a debt of Rs 45,000 crore.
Moreover he also referred to former France president Francois Hollande's
remarks that his government had no say in choosing Ambani's company in the
Rafale deal. He added "The thieves of India, with the help of Narendra
Modi, turned lakhs, crores of black money into white. Modi took
money out of your pockets and put it in the pockets of Nirav Modi, Vijay Mallya”. Further on the soaring fuel prices, the Congress
chief accused PM Modi of taking money from the pockets of the common people and
putting it in the pockets of "15-20 richest" individuals.
Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam Sources from Nagapattinam stated that According to Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority, as many as 76,290 people were evacuated from low lying areas and sheltered at over 300 relief centres in six districts including Nagapattinam, Pudukottai, Ramanathapuram and Tiruvarur. As per report holiday has been declared for educational institutions in Nagapattinam.
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai