According to sources when addressing a public meeting yesterday, Pawan said that Chandrababu Naidu was driven by greed alone. Meanwhile the TDP leaders had amassed thousands of crores and Chandrababu was obsessed with illegal acquisition of wealth. Pawan Kalyan commented “If money could help people gain power, then Ambani would have become PM”.
Meanwhile the Jana Sena founder alleged that while poor farmers were being paid a compensation of Rs. 10-12 lakhs for land acquired by the government, the TDP leaders were being paid Rs. 40-50 lakhs per acre. Furthermore he also accused TDP MLA representing Dendauluru, of encroaching upon 42 acres of forest land in Chintalapudi.
Kalyan flayed Chandrababu Naidu for travelling to the US spending crores
of public money and ended up borrowing thousands of crores. "Who will
repay these debts? Your son?", Pawan asked the chief minister and he also
demanded that bonds be given to Polavaram farmers as in the case of Amaravati
farmers and Pawan Kalyan predicted that no matter how many crores the ruling
TDP spent, the party would not come to power.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached