According to sources when addressing a public meeting yesterday, Pawan said that Chandrababu Naidu was driven by greed alone. Meanwhile the TDP leaders had amassed thousands of crores and Chandrababu was obsessed with illegal acquisition of wealth. Pawan Kalyan commented “If money could help people gain power, then Ambani would have become PM”.
Meanwhile the Jana Sena founder alleged that while poor farmers were being paid a compensation of Rs. 10-12 lakhs for land acquired by the government, the TDP leaders were being paid Rs. 40-50 lakhs per acre. Furthermore he also accused TDP MLA representing Dendauluru, of encroaching upon 42 acres of forest land in Chintalapudi.
Kalyan flayed Chandrababu Naidu for travelling to the US spending crores
of public money and ended up borrowing thousands of crores. "Who will
repay these debts? Your son?", Pawan asked the chief minister and he also
demanded that bonds be given to Polavaram farmers as in the case of Amaravati
farmers and Pawan Kalyan predicted that no matter how many crores the ruling
TDP spent, the party would not come to power.
Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project Chennai sources stated that the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has signed an agreement with the Government of India to provide Official Development Assistance (ODA) Loan of 40,074 million Japanese Yen (approximately INR 2,470 Crore) for Chennai Peripheral Ring Road Project (Phase 1). Meanwhile the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road is placed as one of the priority projects
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019