Naaratri pooja is one of the most popular pooja done by Hindu households. Navaratri pooja is dedicated worshiping Maa Durga and is said to confer great merits and prosperity to the observers. Here is an easy to do Navaratri pooja vidhi for those who wish to perform it in their homes.
Navaratri puja is a great occasion to connect with the most merciful Maa Durga, the embodiment of all powers, wisdom, compassion, and glory. Therefore take the pooja very seriously and exhibit full devotion, concentration and love. Keep the pooja place very clean and serene. Purity of the mind and body is very important during the pooja.
Since the Navaratri pooja stretches over nine days,
it is advised that on all the nine days of the Navaratri pooja, follow the same
time schedule and do the pooja once in the morning and once in the evening.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker