Naaratri pooja is one of the most popular pooja done by Hindu households. Navaratri pooja is dedicated worshiping Maa Durga and is said to confer great merits and prosperity to the observers. Here is an easy to do Navaratri pooja vidhi for those who wish to perform it in their homes.
Navaratri puja is a great occasion to connect with the most merciful Maa Durga, the embodiment of all powers, wisdom, compassion, and glory. Therefore take the pooja very seriously and exhibit full devotion, concentration and love. Keep the pooja place very clean and serene. Purity of the mind and body is very important during the pooja.
Since the Navaratri pooja stretches over nine days,
it is advised that on all the nine days of the Navaratri pooja, follow the same
time schedule and do the pooja once in the morning and once in the evening.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli