According to sources a red alert warning has been issued to three districts in Kerala for October 7th. As per report from the Indian Meteorological Department, Thrissur, Palakkad and Idukki are likely to see very heavy rains and strong winds on October 7 and therefore red alerts have been issued in these districts. Meanwhile by October 5th, heavy rains are expected across the state of Kerala.
Furthermore in most districts in Kerala, a yellow alert has also been issued from October 5th to 7th and moreover some districts and isolated areas are likely to see heavy rains on October 4. Moreover Orange alert has been issues in Idukki from 4th to 6th, Thrissur and Palakkad on the 6th and Pathanamthitta on the 7th. Reports added Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan while speaking at a press meet on October 3rd also said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over southeast Arabian Sea on 5th October. Moreover it is likely to concentrate into a depression and move northwestwards in the subsequent 48 hours.
Furthermore fishermen have been advised not to venture into southeast and
central Arabian Sea from 4th October onward. Hence fishermen at deep sea areas
of southeast and central Arabian Sea have been advised to return to the coast
before 5th October. Moreover he also said that he would request the Central
Government to send 5 more teams of the NDRF to Kerala.
Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster! Chennai based Gukesh has become youngest grand master of India by winning the ongoing 17th International open chess tournament in Delhi. After this win, Gukesh broke the previous record held by his own friend R Pragnanandha, which was recorded in June 2018.When he became the grand master, Pragnanandha was 12 years and 10 months old and now Gukesh has reached the feat in 12 years, 7 months and 17 days.
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump