According to sources a red alert warning has been issued to three districts in Kerala for October 7th. As per report from the Indian Meteorological Department, Thrissur, Palakkad and Idukki are likely to see very heavy rains and strong winds on October 7 and therefore red alerts have been issued in these districts. Meanwhile by October 5th, heavy rains are expected across the state of Kerala.
Furthermore in most districts in Kerala, a yellow alert has also been issued from October 5th to 7th and moreover some districts and isolated areas are likely to see heavy rains on October 4. Moreover Orange alert has been issues in Idukki from 4th to 6th, Thrissur and Palakkad on the 6th and Pathanamthitta on the 7th. Reports added Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan while speaking at a press meet on October 3rd also said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over southeast Arabian Sea on 5th October. Moreover it is likely to concentrate into a depression and move northwestwards in the subsequent 48 hours.
Furthermore fishermen have been advised not to venture into southeast and
central Arabian Sea from 4th October onward. Hence fishermen at deep sea areas
of southeast and central Arabian Sea have been advised to return to the coast
before 5th October. Moreover he also said that he would request the Central
Government to send 5 more teams of the NDRF to Kerala.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach