Samak ki Tikkis
1 cup samak ke chawal
½” ginger piece chopped finely
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
2-3 green chillies slit lengthwise
2-3 tbsp ghee/oil
1½ tsp salt
2 large potatoes – boil and mash (1 cup)
1 cup peanuts – coarsely powdered
1 tbsp raisins (kishmish) – chopped
4 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1-2 green chillies – chopped finely
salt to taste (1-1¼ tsp)
cumin powder and pepper to taste
oil for frying
To make rice; wash rice 2-3 times. Keep aside. Heat ghee or oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds turn brown, add green chillies and ginger. Stir. Add salt. Add washed rice and 1½ cups water and pressure cook to give one whistle. Remove from heat. Let it remain covered for 8-10 minutes, till the pressure drops by itself. Mix all other ingredients with rice. Next make tikkis and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more. Finally pan fry in a greased pan to golden brown and serve hot with hari chutney.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370