As per report Swiggy, in a bid to grow the business is weighing its options on adding corporate catering to its portfolio of services. Meanwhile, at present, the food delivery platform is reportedly running a pilot service in a couple of corporate parks in Bengaluru. Accordingly, the B2B model will involve orders being booked from the companies and passed on to the restaurants or fulfillment kitchens and then the delivery arranged.
Presently as part of the pilot, Swiggy is doing the limited exercise of allowing its app to be used to book the food orders and then monitoring its flow through the restaurants situated within the hubs. Furthermore, the pilot operation is said to be running for around 3 months and of the two building complexes, one is where Swiggy itself has its offices. Meanwhile, with this limited scope, the number of orders handled is also only a few hundreds.
Moreover rival Zomato has already made a foray into the corporate catering segment by acquiring TongueStun, which has been handling some 150,000 orders a day and it has, however, to be understood that this segment may not add too much to the revenues of these companies per se, since employees' lunch or dinner orders may not be typical of high value; they could vary from Rs 50 to Rs 75 per person or per order. Moreover, this new effort is in addition to the steps Swiggy is taking in the hyper-local delivery space which can include goods like medicines and groceries.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a three day visit to Gujarat during which he had inaugurated the ninth edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit. Meanwhile the summit is being held in Gandhinagar from January 18 to 20. Reportedly PM Modi will take part in other programs during his January 17-19 visit which will also cover Silvassa
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls