According to sources Telangana caretaker chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao lashed out his Andhra Pradesh counterpart N Chandrababu Naidu and warned him to beware of his third eye. Meanwhile this was clearly a subtle reference to the "Note for votes scam" which rocked the two Telugu states in 2015. Furthermore it may be pointed out that Chandrababu Naidu is said to have been involved in the scandal in an attempt to buy legislators.
Moreover KCR also hit out at Naidu for commenting that KTR has had a secret pact with BJP. As per report he pointed out that it was Chandrababu Naidu who was with Modi for four years. Furthermore the TDP chief was also responsible for snatching seven mandals from Telangana State apart from creating hurdles in Sileru power project.
Moreover KCR accused Chandrababu Naidu of
trying to open his 'shop' afresh in Telangana and took a dig at him saying that
the situation for his AP counterpart seemed unfavorable. Further the people of
Nalgonda should not be underestimated and will ensure the victory of all 12
seats in what used to be the combined Nalgonda district and hence the Telangana
caretaker CM also cautioned the people of Telangana about Chandrababu Naidu
saying that he could create problems in the construction of Kaleswaram, Dindi
and other problems.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post