According to sources Telangana caretaker chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao lashed out his Andhra Pradesh counterpart N Chandrababu Naidu and warned him to beware of his third eye. Meanwhile this was clearly a subtle reference to the "Note for votes scam" which rocked the two Telugu states in 2015. Furthermore it may be pointed out that Chandrababu Naidu is said to have been involved in the scandal in an attempt to buy legislators.
Moreover KCR also hit out at Naidu for commenting that KTR has had a secret pact with BJP. As per report he pointed out that it was Chandrababu Naidu who was with Modi for four years. Furthermore the TDP chief was also responsible for snatching seven mandals from Telangana State apart from creating hurdles in Sileru power project.
Moreover KCR accused Chandrababu Naidu of
trying to open his 'shop' afresh in Telangana and took a dig at him saying that
the situation for his AP counterpart seemed unfavorable. Further the people of
Nalgonda should not be underestimated and will ensure the victory of all 12
seats in what used to be the combined Nalgonda district and hence the Telangana
caretaker CM also cautioned the people of Telangana about Chandrababu Naidu
saying that he could create problems in the construction of Kaleswaram, Dindi
and other problems.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time