Accordingly after allaying the fears that IMD’s red alert would cause a Kerala like flood situation in the state, K.Satyagopal, Commissioner of Revenue Administration said the red alert was issued only to advise the state government to take action for heavy rains. Meanwhile the alert forecasts extremely heavy rainfall at isolated places in Tamilnadu on October 7.
Reports added IMD is using color codes while sending alerts to state governments. In IMD’s alert, the entire Tamilnadu and Kerala showed in red color on October 7. The commissioner explained “If the alert is Green then no action is required. Yellow color means authorities have to watch weather updates. Orange or amber color alert is given to be prepared for weather events which can turn worse and the red color alert means authorities need to take immediate action".
He said "Tamilnadu government has identified
4,399 vulnerable areas, including 578 highly vulnerable areas and 892
vulnerable areas. Meanwhile the remaining are moderately and low vulnerable
areas and they have also enrolled 30,759 first responder’s young volunteers
from the community including 9,500 women volunteers". Moreover following
the desilting of 30,000 water tanks, additional storage capacity has been
created. He added “We have created additional storage space for up to 2.5
tmcft. After removing the silt, the recharge will happen faster".
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli