Many places of Tamilnadu witnessed heavy rains yesterday. In such a situation, the meteorological department of Chennai has announced that northeastern monsoon rains begin in Chennai from October 8. Tamilnadu had witnessed southwestern monsoon in last June, and due to this, north India's parts and places like Karnataka received heavy rainfall.
Especially Kerala due to this witnessed never seen before rains and floods in past 100 years. On 30th of September the southwest monsoon had ended as per meteorological department, and only 91% rains were there with states like Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh receiving lesser rainfall.
In such a situation it has now been
announced that after a heavy 3 days rain spell in next week, the northeastern
monsoon will begin in Chennai from October 8.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?