In United States of America, a police complaint has been given against birds that they've consumed drugs and are disturbing humans. America's Minnesota area's Gilbert station police officers had released an announcement informing people to be safe from birds. As per the announcement, the birds were drugged, and might trouble humans.
No this is not the story of upcoming SciFi movie 2.0 starring superstar Rajinikanth but the birds have hit humans, sat on heads, hit cars and windows of houses and have traveled in cars as well.
After public gave police complaint,
it was investigated and found that the birds were in inebriated state, and this
drugged phase was because these birds had consumed bad fruits. It was said that
this inebriated phase of birds will be over after 2-3 days.
TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies Accordingly the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) handed over B-Forms to 107 candidates to file their nomination with the Telangana Election Commission for the upcoming state elections, at the Telangana Bhavan and the last date for filing nominations is November 19. As per report the TRS had released their list of candidates for 107 of the 119 assembly constituencies soon after the assembly was dissolved on September 6.
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!