The third day of Navratri is dedicated to goddess Chandraghanta Maa, one of the nine incarnations of goddess Durga. She has “Half Moon” on her forehead, as the shape of bell (Ghanta) that is why she is called by the name Chandraghanta Devi. Third day of navratri’s goddess, Chandraghanta’s form is very beautiful, mesmerizing, blissful and peaceful.
Chandraghanta Maa wears the white attire and the tiger or lion is her vehicle. Maa Chandraghanta has three eyes and ten hands. She holds the Lotus flower, Arrow, Bow and Jaap Mala in her right hand and the fifth hand is in the “Abhaya Mudra” pose. She holds the Trishul, Gada, Sword and Kamandal in her left hand and the fifth hand is in the pose of “Varada Mudra”.
Chandraghanta Maa has others name also like Chandra-khanda and Chandika.
In Orissa, devotees call the Chandraghanta Maa as Ramchandi. Temple of Goddess
Ramchandi is located in the Puri district of Orissa, India.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370