The third day of Navratri is dedicated to goddess Chandraghanta Maa, one of the nine incarnations of goddess Durga. She has “Half Moon” on her forehead, as the shape of bell (Ghanta) that is why she is called by the name Chandraghanta Devi. Third day of navratri’s goddess, Chandraghanta’s form is very beautiful, mesmerizing, blissful and peaceful.
Chandraghanta Maa wears the white attire and the tiger or lion is her vehicle. Maa Chandraghanta has three eyes and ten hands. She holds the Lotus flower, Arrow, Bow and Jaap Mala in her right hand and the fifth hand is in the “Abhaya Mudra” pose. She holds the Trishul, Gada, Sword and Kamandal in her left hand and the fifth hand is in the pose of “Varada Mudra”.
Chandraghanta Maa has others name also like Chandra-khanda and Chandika.
In Orissa, devotees call the Chandraghanta Maa as Ramchandi. Temple of Goddess
Ramchandi is located in the Puri district of Orissa, India.
Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!