The third day of Navratri is dedicated to goddess Chandraghanta Maa, one of the nine incarnations of goddess Durga. She has “Half Moon” on her forehead, as the shape of bell (Ghanta) that is why she is called by the name Chandraghanta Devi. Third day of navratri’s goddess, Chandraghanta’s form is very beautiful, mesmerizing, blissful and peaceful.
Chandraghanta Maa wears the white attire and the tiger or lion is her vehicle. Maa Chandraghanta has three eyes and ten hands. She holds the Lotus flower, Arrow, Bow and Jaap Mala in her right hand and the fifth hand is in the “Abhaya Mudra” pose. She holds the Trishul, Gada, Sword and Kamandal in her left hand and the fifth hand is in the pose of “Varada Mudra”.
Chandraghanta Maa has others name also like Chandra-khanda and Chandika.
In Orissa, devotees call the Chandraghanta Maa as Ramchandi. Temple of Goddess
Ramchandi is located in the Puri district of Orissa, India.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind