On the third day of navratri, devotees need to follow many rituals and worships, which include worship of all the Gods & Goddess including sacred Kalash of navratri, which has been put on the first day of navratri puja by the devotees.
After this, a special worship Lord Ganesha, Kartikeya and Goddess Saraswati, Lakshmi, Jaya and Vijaya, which are the family members of goddess Durga. After marrying Lord Shiva, Mahagauri started ornamenting half Chandra on her forehead. Due to this reason, Goddess Parvati is known as Chandraghanta. Chandraghanta Maa represents the peace, strength and bravery.
Chanting mantras is one of the ways of worshiping and pleasing the
goddess who has the ultimate power. To please Maa Chandraghanta, devotees must
chant below mentioned mantras after third day of Navratri puja.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority