It is the one which we normally make for Navratri. We love both the sweet and savory versions. Vella Karamani Sundal is the Sweet Version of Karamani sundal and the Kara Karamani Sundal is the Savory version of Karamani Sundal.
1/2 cup Lobia/Karamani/Blackeyed Peas
3 tbsp Jaggery
2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp grated Coconut.
Soak the Karamani overnight and then pressure cook it with enough water. Meanwhile add the grated jaggery in the kadai and add in water to make it thick. Add the cooked karamani into the jaggery syrup and mix well. Add the grated coconut and mix well. Once the sundal mix become dry, switch off the stove and transfer it to a bowl. Soak the Karamani overnight so that it cooks very fast. Don’t add more water while making the jaggery syrup. While adding the karamani with the syrup if it turns watery don’t get panic, by adding the coconut it will become dry.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump