It is the one which we normally make for Navratri. We love both the sweet and savory versions. Vella Karamani Sundal is the Sweet Version of Karamani sundal and the Kara Karamani Sundal is the Savory version of Karamani Sundal.
1/2 cup Lobia/Karamani/Blackeyed Peas
3 tbsp Jaggery
2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp grated Coconut.
Soak the Karamani overnight and then pressure cook it with enough water. Meanwhile add the grated jaggery in the kadai and add in water to make it thick. Add the cooked karamani into the jaggery syrup and mix well. Add the grated coconut and mix well. Once the sundal mix become dry, switch off the stove and transfer it to a bowl. Soak the Karamani overnight so that it cooks very fast. Don’t add more water while making the jaggery syrup. While adding the karamani with the syrup if it turns watery don’t get panic, by adding the coconut it will become dry.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!