Chennai sources added that the Chennai Metro Rail Ltd. (CMRL) has introduced new updates to their app which will provide real time information on all arrivals and delays of trains at all stations in the city. Accordingly the app will also let you recharge your smart card and send complaints to metro authorities in case something goes wrong.
As per report previously the CMRL app only had a daily train timetable. Meanwhile it used to tell commuters the distance covered, cost of journey and names of the station as well. However, commuters had frequent problems with the timings as the trains would come 10 minutes after the app alerted the commuters. Presently with complaints coming in from commuters, the app has updated itself to offer real time information on trains.
Moreover a Metro officially told the app will offer
real time information including delays, so that commuters can plan their
journey accordingly. As per report the passengers may have to swipe their card
at the metro station to update their card balance before boarding the train.
Presently the app is also updated with a travel planner, which will guide the
commuter through the different stations along the route which includes buses,
cabs and share autos near metro services and details on where they are
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...