Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump boarded Air Force One on Thursday with a piece of toilet paper stuck to his left shoe. Presently videos going viral show Mr Trump at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, walking up the steps to the aircraft with a piece of paper stuck to his left shoe. Meanwhile it is not clear whether the paper is actually toilet paper, it does seem to be the explanation that the Internet is most willing to accept.
Accordingly the cameras captured the hilarious moment an oblivious Mr Trump walked up the steps with the paper trailing behind him. Moreover as he turns around to wave upon entering the aircraft, the paper gets dislodged and since being shared online, various versions of the video have together collected millions of views. Furthermore many wondered why nobody bothered to inform the POTUS that he had paper stuck to his shoe.
Moreover the video immediately went viral after the
Internet assumed the paper was in fact toilet paper. Further whether it was truly
a piece of toilet paper or something else could not be verified, but while the
world watched, Trump, clearly oblivious of the faux pas, did not seem to notice
the the white 'paper' clinging to his shoe, while the 'paper'
came off as he entered the aircraft, it was enough for the Internet.
Monsoons to start soon? Tamilnadu weather man had revealed that the recent spell of rains in Tamilnadu is an indication of the starting of monsoon rains in Chennai and all over Tamilnadu. The northeast monsoon which usually gives the maximum rainfall to Tamilnadu mostly comes between October and December every year.
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?