According to sources a new bi-weekly train between Kochuveli in Thiruvananthapuram and Banaswadi in Bengaluru will be flagged off on October 20, by Union Minister of State for Tourism Alphons Kannanthanam. Meanwhile the Bangalore Humsafar Express will leave Kochuveli at 6.50 pm every Thursday and Saturday and will reach Banaswadi at 10.45 am on Friday and Sunday respectively.
Furthermore trains leaving from Banaswadi at 7 pm on Fridays and Sundays will reach Kochuveli at 9.05 am the following days. Reports added the train will halt at Kollam Junction, Karunagapalli, Kayamkulam Junction, Chengannur, Kottayam, Ernakulam Town, Thrissur, Palakkad Junction, Coimbatore Main Junction, Erode Junction, Salem Junction, Krishnarajapuram and Baiyyappanahalli.
Previously the petitioners had accused rail
officials of being influenced under by the bus lobby. Meanwhile in their
petition, the train users said, “Private bus operators run about 600 buses on
weekends and hence the rush is even more during the festive season. Moreover during
festival seasons and long weekends, bus fares between the two cities were
increased to a staggering Rs 4,000 per head. Further the Railway Board was
yet to make a decision and neither Southern Division nor South Western Division
of Railways could independently start the train.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?