Nairobi sources reported that US First Lady Melania Trump visited Kenya on Friday, on her third leg of a solo tour of Africa. Meanwhile feeding elephants at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Nairobi, one of calves moved suddenly advancing towards her causing the former model to lose footing. Accordingly she chuckled and brushed aside the incident. She was feeding the animals and gave a baby elephant a bottled formula.
She was dressed in a white shirt and beige pants and the US first lady was all smiles for the camera while at the Wildlife Trust, famed for its work rescuing the orphans from the wild. Meanwhile Ms Trump then took to the Nairobi National Park and will later visit an orphanage and watch a play.
Moreover Melania Trump, who is in Africa to promote
her children's welfare program, began her trip in Ghana, where she visited mothers
and their newborns. Accordingly the First Lady's visit comes during a
tumultuous time in Washington when the Trump administration is dealing with
sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump's Supreme
Court pick. Earlier Donald Trump had in an infamous comment referred to African
nations as "shithole countries. Earlier, when Ms Trump landed in Malawi,
she was greeted with "Not a Shithole" signs.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto