As per report in a fresh attack on industrialist Anil Ambani , Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said one can land Rafale deal contracts worth "Rs. 1.3 lakh crore" if he is the prime minister's "BFF" (best friend forever). Meanwhile Mr. Gandhi's comments referred to the offset deal between French aerospace giant Dassault Aviation and Ambani's Reliance Defense after the BJP led NDA government entered into an agreement with France to buy 36 Rafale fighter jets.
He said in a tweet "When your BFF is the PM, you can get the 1,30,000 Cr. Rafale deal, even without relevant experience and apparently, 400,000 JK Govt staff will also be arm twisted into buying health insurance only from your company!". Furthermore the report claimed that the Jammu and Kashmir government has chosen Reliance General Insurance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ambani's Reliance Capital, to provide health insurance for its employees, pensioners and accredited journalists.
Earlier Mr Ambani has rejected Congress allegations
on the Rafale offset contract and said the government had no role in Dassault
choosing his company as a partner. Further the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led
government has also denied any irregularity in the deal with France.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto