Telangana elections seem to be throwing up a lot of new political scenarios. While Congress-TDP alliance sprung up as the first surprise, now Congress MIM fight will be the next one on cards. Meanwhile sources say that in all the areas where MIM has fielded its candidates, TRS has chosen to field weak candidates and hence this will work to MIM's advantage in retaining their stronghold in Hyderabad.
Moreover TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy said that Congress has decided to field strong candidates in Old City against AIMIM. Accordingly Congress has been fielding 'weak' candidates in Old City as part of their friendly understanding with MIM, but, as Owaisi Brothers have been singing praises of KCR in the last four years, it seems to have upset Congress leaders.
Uttam Kumar Reddy questioned “Has the TRS Government implemented 12%
reservations for Muslims or is the TRS protecting Wakf lands?". Moreover he
alleged that Owaisi brothers, Asaduddin and Akbaruddin, have been misleading
Muslims in Telangana for personal gains. He added "We will teach MIM a
lesson by fielding strong candidates against them in Old City”.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto