Opposition party leader, DMK President MK Stalin has said that orders must be passed to get people behind corruption arrested, and also order the disqualification of the chief minister and deputy chief minister of Tamilnadu who are ruling the state against the law. During an education related event in Chennai, Governor Banwarilal Purohit had been invited, and during his speech he had said that the higher educational department has become corrupt, and that there was lot of money being shelled out into the appointment of university vice chancellors.
Following such a speech by a state governor himself evoking controversy, DMK chief Stalin took it to twitter to criticize it. He has tweeted that now the governor says there was a lot of corruption in appointing of vice chancellors, and why did the same governor who has opened up on corruption not take any action on the complaints of corruption given by DMK cadre with proof over the past 1 year.
Such act of a powerful person like
governor speaking on corruption in public meetings won't give any impact, and
he must get the corrupt arrested and the CM and other ministers acting against
law, disqualified, said Stalin.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?