Opposition party leader, DMK President MK Stalin has said that orders must be passed to get people behind corruption arrested, and also order the disqualification of the chief minister and deputy chief minister of Tamilnadu who are ruling the state against the law. During an education related event in Chennai, Governor Banwarilal Purohit had been invited, and during his speech he had said that the higher educational department has become corrupt, and that there was lot of money being shelled out into the appointment of university vice chancellors.
Following such a speech by a state governor himself evoking controversy, DMK chief Stalin took it to twitter to criticize it. He has tweeted that now the governor says there was a lot of corruption in appointing of vice chancellors, and why did the same governor who has opened up on corruption not take any action on the complaints of corruption given by DMK cadre with proof over the past 1 year.
Such act of a powerful person like
governor speaking on corruption in public meetings won't give any impact, and
he must get the corrupt arrested and the CM and other ministers acting against
law, disqualified, said Stalin.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump