A huge question has arisen on why a red alert was issued when there were no heavy rains over the past two days. There have been rainfalls over the last few days all over Tamilnadu, with slightly heavy rains over the past 2 days. From yesterday morning there were slight drizzles all over the state, and in such a situation, the sudden withdrawal of the issued red alert has given way for many doubts.
Initially before 4 days when rains had started itself the red alert was given. Following that it was announced that on October 7 which is yesterday, there will be heavy rains all over the state. Along the Western Ghats, there will be heavy rains, said the announcement. Disaster management teams were brought in place, and more than 650 relief camps were ready.
Tamilnadu weather man had already
said that there will be no such huge impacts, and there was no necessity for
red alert, and had said that people will understand after 7th. As he said today
most of the areas were sunny. and even the red alert was withdrawn. It has been
said that this was a strategy to delay the by elections of Thiruvarur and
Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict Sources from Rameshwaram stated that the entire coastal community of Tamilnadu was jolted by a verdict by a court in the Northern Sri Lanka, which earlier in the day imposed a hefty fine of 60 lakh on each of the eight fishermen from Thoothukudi, who were arrested by Sri Lankan Navy on August 18 last for straying into their territorial waters while fishing. Accordingly they had been lodged in Puthalam jail in Northern Sri Lanka since then.
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?
- Vishal files case
- KCR seeks 20,000 Crores for an irrigation project
- Janasena party looking for candidates..
- 600 women arrested against immigration policy by Trump
- Cops make an entry into priests rape case
- Why Yogi hestitated to wear a cap?
- Social war between TDP and YCP
- E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru