A huge question has arisen on why a red alert was issued when there were no heavy rains over the past two days. There have been rainfalls over the last few days all over Tamilnadu, with slightly heavy rains over the past 2 days. From yesterday morning there were slight drizzles all over the state, and in such a situation, the sudden withdrawal of the issued red alert has given way for many doubts.
Initially before 4 days when rains had started itself the red alert was given. Following that it was announced that on October 7 which is yesterday, there will be heavy rains all over the state. Along the Western Ghats, there will be heavy rains, said the announcement. Disaster management teams were brought in place, and more than 650 relief camps were ready.
Tamilnadu weather man had already
said that there will be no such huge impacts, and there was no necessity for
red alert, and had said that people will understand after 7th. As he said today
most of the areas were sunny. and even the red alert was withdrawn. It has been
said that this was a strategy to delay the by elections of Thiruvarur and
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?