A woman belonging to Velachery, Chennai, had given a complaint to the police that since it was sweating, she had kept the door open, and had slept, and she had fed her child by morning, but later the child was missing, and complained to the cops to find her kid. Venkanna and Uma are residing in Velachery and just two months back they were blessed with a baby boy who was named as Sarwik.
She had in such a scenario complained to the cops that her child Sarwik was missing as the doors were kept open and the whole of Velachery was in chaos. Cops began investigation and in a CCTV footage saw a woman wearing a nighty carrying a child and walking in the dark, and they tried to find the woman's identity.
The child was later found at a lake,
as police had received information, and then the police started suspecting Uma
herself. After investigation Uma confessed to her crime revealing that she had
killed her child as she felt pain while breastfeeding. This has created huge
shock waves across the area.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!