In yesterday's first match of the Pro Kabaddi 2018 tournament, the Tamil Thalaivas team has toppled the Patna Pirates team to win the inaugural match of the series. Following the overwhelming response received by Indian premier league cricket tournament, in an attempt to popularize Kabaddi, Pro Kabaddi league tournaments were created.
Indian as well as overseas players play this tournament, and there are 12 teams in total participating in this Pro Kabaddi league tournament. The 6th season of this tournament began yesterday in Chennai. While Group A has Pune Paltan, Haryana Steelers, Mumbai Dabang Delhi, Gujarat Fortune Giants, Jaipur pink panthers are there, the Group B has Thamil Thalaivas, Telugu titans, UP Yodha, Patna pirates, Bengaluru Bulls and Bengal warriors are placed.
Yesterday Tamil Thalaivas played
against Patna pirates and right from the start Tamil Thalaivas began playing
well and dominated completely, and in half time, Tamil Thalaivas were at 26 and
Patna pirates were at 8 points. In the second half also Tamil Thalaivas
dominated the game, and ultimately won the Patna pirates 42-26.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!