In yesterday's first match of the Pro Kabaddi 2018 tournament, the Tamil Thalaivas team has toppled the Patna Pirates team to win the inaugural match of the series. Following the overwhelming response received by Indian premier league cricket tournament, in an attempt to popularize Kabaddi, Pro Kabaddi league tournaments were created.
Indian as well as overseas players play this tournament, and there are 12 teams in total participating in this Pro Kabaddi league tournament. The 6th season of this tournament began yesterday in Chennai. While Group A has Pune Paltan, Haryana Steelers, Mumbai Dabang Delhi, Gujarat Fortune Giants, Jaipur pink panthers are there, the Group B has Thamil Thalaivas, Telugu titans, UP Yodha, Patna pirates, Bengaluru Bulls and Bengal warriors are placed.
Yesterday Tamil Thalaivas played
against Patna pirates and right from the start Tamil Thalaivas began playing
well and dominated completely, and in half time, Tamil Thalaivas were at 26 and
Patna pirates were at 8 points. In the second half also Tamil Thalaivas
dominated the game, and ultimately won the Patna pirates 42-26.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto