Chennai sources made a statement that Public sector Indian Bank on Saturday said it has revised the foreign currency non-resident banking term deposits with immediate effect. Accordingly the city headquartered bank said in a statement for FCNR (B) deposits, in USD terms, the revised interest rates for deposits of one year and above, but less than two years has been fixed at Rs 3.78%.
Moreover for deposits of two years and above, but less than three years, interest rates have been revised at 3.98%. It was stated that Interest rates for deposits of three years and above, but less than four years have been fixed at 4.06% and for deposits of four years and above, but less than five years interest rates have been fixed at 4.07%.
Furthermore as per report it was stated that for
deposits of up to five years, the interest rates have been fixed at 4.10 per
cent, the release added.
Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce Rajasthan sources stated that the daughter of erstwhile Maharaja of Jaipur, Sawai Bhawani Singh, and BJP MLA from Sawai Madhopur, Diya Kumari filed for divorce from her husband Narendra Singh. As per report the couple had been living separately for a few months, following which both of them decided to approach the court for divorce under mutual separation under Section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act.
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?