Chennai sources made a statement that Public sector Indian Bank on Saturday said it has revised the foreign currency non-resident banking term deposits with immediate effect. Accordingly the city headquartered bank said in a statement for FCNR (B) deposits, in USD terms, the revised interest rates for deposits of one year and above, but less than two years has been fixed at Rs 3.78%.
Moreover for deposits of two years and above, but less than three years, interest rates have been revised at 3.98%. It was stated that Interest rates for deposits of three years and above, but less than four years have been fixed at 4.06% and for deposits of four years and above, but less than five years interest rates have been fixed at 4.07%.
Furthermore as per report it was stated that for
deposits of up to five years, the interest rates have been fixed at 4.10 per
cent, the release added.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?