Chennai sources made a statement that Public sector Indian Bank on Saturday said it has revised the foreign currency non-resident banking term deposits with immediate effect. Accordingly the city headquartered bank said in a statement for FCNR (B) deposits, in USD terms, the revised interest rates for deposits of one year and above, but less than two years has been fixed at Rs 3.78%.
Moreover for deposits of two years and above, but less than three years, interest rates have been revised at 3.98%. It was stated that Interest rates for deposits of three years and above, but less than four years have been fixed at 4.06% and for deposits of four years and above, but less than five years interest rates have been fixed at 4.07%.
Furthermore as per report it was stated that for
deposits of up to five years, the interest rates have been fixed at 4.10 per
cent, the release added.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri