Hyderabad sources stated that the decision to set up US based tech major Qualcomm's proposed campus here was a big boost to the state, the Electronics and Semiconductors Industry. The Telangana government has said "This facility by Qualcomm will be its largest campus globally after its San Diego headquarters and the USD 400 Million investment by Qualcomm in Hyderabad will be its largest globally".
Accordingly Qualcomm which proposes to start its campus work in 2019 has its Indian presence in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai and however, the mega campus from Qualcomm and its major investment comes in as a big boost for the Electronics and Semiconductor investment in the city. Meanwhile after the meeting, Rama Rao said, "By setting up its mega campus in Hyderabad and its largest globally after its headquarters in San Diego, Qualcomm now joins the elite list of companies that have their largest presence globally outside of their headquarters in Hyderabad.
He said "We have the Apple, Amazon, Google,
Microsoft, Facebook and now Qualcomm." He also said "This
list will only increase as they are a few more in the pipeline that we are
working actively with. Moreover this is indeed a big boost to the state of
Telangana, the Electronics, and Semiconductors Industry and the ecosystem of
Operators, OEMs, Regulators, Startups and R&D Engineers".
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?