As per report Swami Paripoornananda has got a phone call from BJP's top leadership. Meanwhile as per latest reports, Paripoornananda has been summoned to Delhi to discuss the Telangana politics. Accordingly there have been several speculations that BJP is endorsing Paripoorananda as the party's face in Telangana and it wants promote Swamy like UP's Yogi Adityanath.
Meanwhile when considering that Swami has huge following and commands respect from Hindus, he is the possible face of Telangana. Reports added that even the Telangana state BJP leaders have been informed the decision and they said to have given their consent to Swami. Furthermore Swami too has made crucial comments about his political plunge. Meanwhile he said he leave the decision to the Goddess Ammavaru.
Moreover he said any decision belonging to his life would be taken by her.
Further he also said he would do his best to save the Desam (Country) and
Dharma. Presently Swami is said to be holding the discussion with his
close disciples and other aides and is also said to be keen to join BJP, RSS if
he is invited. Further political analysts, insiders say that the stage is all
set for Swami's joining into the BJP.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto