According to sources close on the heels of reports that Jagan is sending feelers to Pawan Kalyan on possible post-election tie-up through his political adviser Prashant Kishor, Pawan Kalyan's latest comment has triggered a kinda panic in political circles, particularly in TDP camp. Meanwhile when responding to a question by media persons, Pawan said, "Jagan is not his enemy and he don't have any enemies. He had supported TDP in 2014 only for a strong, stable government and he won't spare corruption, cheating."
Meanwhile Pawan added that Janasena should come to power through questioning the government on behalf of people. Furthermore by adopting an attack on ruling TDP and stating that Jagan is not his enemy, Pawan is sending strong signals for new political platform in AP.
Moreover Pawan, who was in West Godavari district, further said winning
and losing are part and parcel of politics. Further he said he wouldn't mind
the success, failure much and he attacked TDP to the core. By indirectly
attacking minister Nara Lokesh, Pawan said the Panchayat Raj system has been
grossly ignored. Moreover he also said he hasn't come into politics based on
caste, community and religion.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?