According to sources close on the heels of reports that Jagan is sending feelers to Pawan Kalyan on possible post-election tie-up through his political adviser Prashant Kishor, Pawan Kalyan's latest comment has triggered a kinda panic in political circles, particularly in TDP camp. Meanwhile when responding to a question by media persons, Pawan said, "Jagan is not his enemy and he don't have any enemies. He had supported TDP in 2014 only for a strong, stable government and he won't spare corruption, cheating."
Meanwhile Pawan added that Janasena should come to power through questioning the government on behalf of people. Furthermore by adopting an attack on ruling TDP and stating that Jagan is not his enemy, Pawan is sending strong signals for new political platform in AP.
Moreover Pawan, who was in West Godavari district, further said winning
and losing are part and parcel of politics. Further he said he wouldn't mind
the success, failure much and he attacked TDP to the core. By indirectly
attacking minister Nara Lokesh, Pawan said the Panchayat Raj system has been
grossly ignored. Moreover he also said he hasn't come into politics based on
caste, community and religion.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto