The Indian Meteorological department has announced that the North eastern monsoons will begin from today. In June, the Southwestern monsoons had begun from June month all over the country. The Southwestern monsoon rainfalls which had been on for almost 4 months have been announced to have ended now, by the Meteorological department.
Following this, the department has also announced that the North eastern monsoons will begin from today, and heavy rainfall will start and the situations are favoring that, as per the announcement from Meteorological department. Hence people have to take precautionary measures to face the North eastern monsoon rainfalls.
Besides, the Indian Meteorological
department has announced that, the low pressure trough formed in the Arabic
sea, has moved towards the North western monsoons, and have transformed into a
storm, and that it will intensify in another 24 hours, and that after 5 days,
it will move to Oman.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!