Reports stated that after the CEC announced the poll schedule yesterday, the Telangana Chief Electoral Officer Rajat Kumar laid down rules to be followed after Model Code of Conduct (MCC) comes into force. Meanwhile the political posters, banners, and advertisements on all government properties have to be removed in next 24 hours.
Furthermore it was stated that within 72 hours all the district election officers will give him a list of such works which have been grounded so that in future if there is a complaint that new works have been taken up we will use this list as the basis. Meanwhile he also said that use of official vehicles will be completely banned for political parties and election candidates. Hence there will be a total ban of the use of official vehicles by political parties, election candidates or any other such person connected with elections.
As per report they will also be asking the police
authority to immediately deploy mobile and statistics team as well as video
graphic team so that this can be traced. Moreover the Election Commission of
India on Saturday announced the election schedule for the Assembly Elections of
five states Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Mizoram, and Telangana.
Telangana will have a single phase election on December 7th.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto