Reports stated that after the CEC announced the poll schedule yesterday, the Telangana Chief Electoral Officer Rajat Kumar laid down rules to be followed after Model Code of Conduct (MCC) comes into force. Meanwhile the political posters, banners, and advertisements on all government properties have to be removed in next 24 hours.
Furthermore it was stated that within 72 hours all the district election officers will give him a list of such works which have been grounded so that in future if there is a complaint that new works have been taken up we will use this list as the basis. Meanwhile he also said that use of official vehicles will be completely banned for political parties and election candidates. Hence there will be a total ban of the use of official vehicles by political parties, election candidates or any other such person connected with elections.
As per report they will also be asking the police
authority to immediately deploy mobile and statistics team as well as video
graphic team so that this can be traced. Moreover the Election Commission of
India on Saturday announced the election schedule for the Assembly Elections of
five states Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Mizoram, and Telangana.
Telangana will have a single phase election on December 7th.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?