Hyderabad sources stated that with the TRS party intensifying its poll campaign in Telangana after the Elections date announcement, there has been a slight disappointment with regard to allotment of tickets for women. Meanwhile post the dissolution of the Assembly he had announced the list of 105 candidates while keeping the names of the 14 seats pending.
Presently, the bone of contention is, if KCR willing to allot at least few of these tickets to the women candidates who are eagerly waiting for his next list. Furthermore there is a lot of disappointment that within the greater Hyderabad area there are few women MLAs, but no women candidates were given tickets this time. Moreover in the polling fray we have corporator P Vijaya Reddy of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi who is still pinning her hopes on getting an MLA ticket from the Khairatabad constituency and despite being late P Janardhana Reddy's daughter she is yet to get a break.
Moreover Gadwala Vijayalakshmi is also hoping for a
ticket from the same constituency. Another serious contender is corporator
Kaleru Padmavathi who is seriously lobbying for a ticket from Amberpet. As per
report the Congress party workers are of the opinion that women will be given
tickets as they have also been given in the past and with many traditional
strongholds represented by women, which include Maheshwaram where Sabitha
Indira Reddy has already been given the green signal, former Mayor Banda
Karthika Reddy and Mary Ravindranath are eagerly waiting for an assent from the
high command for their tickets.
Man kills woman and commits suicide! A man from Suramangalam located in Salem cut the throat of a woman who had extra marital affair with him, and later hanged himself. These shocking death incidents took place in an ice cream shop owned by a person from Suramangalam named as Pandiarajan.
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!