Since the time KCR's daughter and Member of Parliament from Nizamabad, Smt. Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she does not have an own house, and lives in a rented residence even today, social media is abuzz with humor filled with numerous memes on the issue. Meanwhile it is a known fact that the Bharatiya Janata Party Telangana State president Dr K Laxman last week said that if BJP is voted to power, then the Government would even pay the 'house rent' of the people who are eligible for houses under State and Central Government schemes.
Moreover poking fun at the claims of both the leaders, people in social media are linking the statement of Kavitha to that of the scheme announced by Dr. Laxman. Furthermore social media is abuzz with memes stating that Kavitha is seeking rental assistance from BJP, if the Lotus party comes to power.
Meanwhile when speaking to media over the weekend,
the Telangana Jagruthi leader said that TRS did not commit corruption in the
last four and half years, and Telangana would witness large scale corruption if
the Congress Party is Voted to power in the State. Moreover elaborating further
on her personal deeds, Kavitha said that though she is daughter of the Chief
Minister in the State, she does not have an own house, and even today lives in
a rented house. Presently in the days of social media, every word spoken and
every step taken has varied sets of connotations.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?