Hyderabad sources stated that the AICC screening committee headed by Bhakta Charan Das will start selection of candidates for the TS Assembly elections from October 10. As per report Mr. Das along with committee members Jothimani Sennimalai and Sharmistha Mukherjee will arrive in Hyderabad on October 10 and hold meetings for three days.
Accordingly the TPCC election committee headed by N. Uttam Kumar Reddy will prepare the list constituency-wise based on applications received from party leaders and survey reports. Meanwhile the TPCC election committee is selecting three candidates for each Assembly constituency based on their strength in the constituencies.
Furthermore the AICC will decide whether to give one or two tickets in a
family as requested by many leaders. Sources said where there are two
contestants from one family but representing different constituencies, they may
not be treated as one family. Moreover some leaders like Mr Jana Reddy, Mr D.K.
Aruna and Ms J. Geetha Reddy are among those seeking party tickets for
themselves and also for their sons or daughters and they are likely to get one
ticket per family.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto