Meanwhile when addressing doctors in a meeting titled ‘Ayush Doctors with KTR’, Minister for IT, Municipal Administration and Urban Development, said that the endeavor of TRS would be to bring healthcare to the forefront in Telangana. Furthermore when addressing a large number of Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathy doctors from different districts he spoke about the various path breaking healthcare initiatives of the Telangana government, and said that the government was spending Rs 7,000 crore a year on healthcare.
Moreover when referring to some issues raised by Ayush doctors, Rama Rao said a meeting can be arranged with the Ayush representatives where these can be discussed in detail and there is no reason for them to worry. Hence he also said the demand for a bridge course for Ayush doctors, who may want to also acquire an Allopathic medicine degree, would be explored, by stating that Minster Laxma Reddy is an Ayush doctor and is a credit for us and he will solve the problems or challenges faced by you.
Moreover he said that the Government is in the process of digitalizing
every individual’s health profile and in case if anybody goes through any
health issue we can see their records in the system either through their finger
print or Iris scan. Furthermore the government also plans to have a free health
check-up camp for citizens once a year and expressed his concern about the
increase in cancer patients in the state.
Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir The Indian Air Force transferred Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman due to security reasons from Srinagar airbase to another airbase in Western sector in Pakistan border. Only post few tests a decision will be made on whether Abhinandan can fly fighter jet.
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face