Accordingly in a first in the country, men and women passengers flying out of the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) will not have to wait in separate queues during security screening. Meanwhile this, after Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) confirmed on Monday that it has signed an agreement with UK based technology developer L3 Macdonald Humfrey to begin work on setting up a new security system Smart Security Lane by December this year which will screen men and women together.
Meanwhile the Smart Security Lane will see a single queue for men and women passengers as opposed to the separate screening process for men and women passengers in place currently. According to sources the Smart Security Lane will be installed along with a View Matrix security system which will allow all security screening officers to reside remotely within a secure central control room.
Mick Macdonald, President Macdonald Humfrey
(Automation) Ltd said "Having installed similar solutions in many
European, Middle East, North American, and SEA Airports, L3 Macdonald Humfrey
has the expertise to implement this project at the BLR Airport, and will play a
huge role in reshaping aviation security in India".
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?