Accordingly in a first in the country, men and women passengers flying out of the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) will not have to wait in separate queues during security screening. Meanwhile this, after Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) confirmed on Monday that it has signed an agreement with UK based technology developer L3 Macdonald Humfrey to begin work on setting up a new security system Smart Security Lane by December this year which will screen men and women together.
Meanwhile the Smart Security Lane will see a single queue for men and women passengers as opposed to the separate screening process for men and women passengers in place currently. According to sources the Smart Security Lane will be installed along with a View Matrix security system which will allow all security screening officers to reside remotely within a secure central control room.
Mick Macdonald, President Macdonald Humfrey
(Automation) Ltd said "Having installed similar solutions in many
European, Middle East, North American, and SEA Airports, L3 Macdonald Humfrey
has the expertise to implement this project at the BLR Airport, and will play a
huge role in reshaping aviation security in India".
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump