National Geographic’s latest show, Mega Icons, premiered in September this year and the second personality to be featured on this show is actor turned politician Kamal Hassan. Meanwhile this five part series will also feature episodes on former Indian President APJ Abdul Kalam, skipper of the Indian cricket team Virat Kohli, Nobel laureate the Dalai Lama and the first woman in the Indian Police Service officer, Kiran Bedi.
Accordingly the 40 minute episode on Kamal Hassan starts from his childhood days, tracing his journey as a child actor to a singer, dancer, and popular film star and now to a politician. Meanwhile the show scientifically analyses his brain, with the help of experts from the field to understand the making of a polymath.
Moreover he further adds that his entry has not
been sudden and that since 2003 he began “making noises” that he would indeed head
towards this direction. He said “We are left with Kamal musing that while he
was not sure of electoral politics at first, he can’t seem to find another way.
“Without power, there cannot be any reform”. It was hosted by actor R Madhavan,
Mega Icons is available for streaming on Hotstar.
Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP? BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act.
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!