Chennai High court based at Egmore yesterday announced that Nakkeeran magazine's Gopal cannot be ordered to be imprisoned, and the justice also dismissed the anti national act case registered against him. Yesterday morning, the editor of Nakkeeran Magazine Gopal was arrested at Chennai Airport, and he was arrested for an article on Professor Nirmala Devi, as per the complaints given by the governor's house.
Nakkeeran Gopal had appealed for a bail at the Chennai high court, and the hearing on this case went on for almost 2 hours. PT Perumal had appeared for Gopal, and said there was no motive of arresting Gopal under 124 section, and that the article was not threatening or degrading the governor, and only if the duties of Governor or President was impacted, 124 section can be used.
After heavy rounds of questioning by
Justice Gopinath, Gopal was released, and the verdict was that Gopal cannot be
imprisoned, and that the court cannot accept a case on Gopal under section 124.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?