Nithyanandha is a fake god man who has always been a topic of controversy in the state. Even before few days he was trending on social media with Swamy Nithyanandha hash tag, Now Nithyanandha has got himself involved in yet another controversy. A popular actress has now trolled that he must be given Nobel Prize.
Many people who are his devotees are saying that Nithyanandha is the creator of the universe, but however it has become common for netizens to troll on his costumes and fake acts. Recently he had released a video questioning Einstein's theory of relativity and the formula of E = mc square, and said that he has developed software to make animals speak, and this was getting trolled all over social media.
Now Nithyanandha has released a
music album named Paramasivoham Oneness capsule 50, and this song album has
been viral and heavily trolled. Actress Kasthuri has shared the English Rap
portion of the song, and has trolled saying that he must be given Nobel Prize
of literature immediately.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!