Tulip Orange is an apartment located in the 70th sector of Delhi's Gurgram area. This apartment has a total of 9 floors with 4 houses on each floor. Swathi, a 34-year-old interior designer resides in the 5th floor of Tulip Orange, and she resides with her husband and 4-year-old daughter.
On Sunday night by 2 am, there was a fire accident in the apartment, and the first floor caught fire, as there was a leak in the current box, and due to this nearby objects caught fire and started spreading. At the same time Swathi on the 5th floor was thirsty and wanted water, and the already Asthma affected Swathi observed the smoke, and the fire spreading and woke all the people.
She told her husband to carry her child to down floor, but she did not go down and instead she went to all the flats to rescue the people by evacuating them. When the fire service arrived by 2:30, Swathi was in 10th floor, and she had breathing issues, and as the firefighters ran to the floor, she was lying unconscious. Since all the staircases caught fire and the lift wasn't working due to lack of electricity, Swathi could not come down, and her death has shocked people.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!