Hyderabad sources stated that according to survey reports by C- Voter, Times Now and IT Tech Group and other agencies, CM K Chandrashekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samithi is all set to win the 2018 elections. As per report most survey reports predict a clear win for the TRS and that they would sweep the Telangana assembly elections for the second time. Meanwhile among the five states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan and Telangana that are getting ready for November-December 2018 elections, Congress is likely to win in two states and this could see the resurgence of Congress Party in the Lok Sabha elections as well.
Accordingly Telangana out of the 119 assembly seats two surveys conducted separately by former Congress MP Lagadapati Rajgopal's Flash Team and VDA Associates predict that the TRS would win 85 seats Out of the 119 assembly seats, Congress would get 18 seats, MIM would retain their 7 seats, while the BJP and other parties might win 4 seats. Meanwhile BJP would retain its Government in Madhya Pradesh.
In Rajasthan voters have the habit of rejecting the incumbents, and
therefore, this year the Vasundhara Raje led BJP government could be voted out
as per surveys. Moreover in the state of Chhattisgarh has always remained a
stronghold of the BJP but this time the surveys predict a change in the party
winning this elections. Hence 7 to 9% of the respondents said they would vote
for the BJP, while only 2% said their vote was for the TDP which means a clear
win for the TRS in its second innings at the polls.
Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak Tokyo sources stated that Russian President Vladimir Putin's calendar that features the leader taking a dip in the icy waters of Lake Seliger or making short work of weights in the gym, was sold out in Japan, outselling those of domestic celebrities. Meanwhile the Loft chain store, which has exclusive rights over sales of the calendar, reported that those featuring Russia's 66 year old President were dominating sales at its outlets across Japan.
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?