Hyderabad sources stated that according to survey reports by C- Voter, Times Now and IT Tech Group and other agencies, CM K Chandrashekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samithi is all set to win the 2018 elections. As per report most survey reports predict a clear win for the TRS and that they would sweep the Telangana assembly elections for the second time. Meanwhile among the five states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan and Telangana that are getting ready for November-December 2018 elections, Congress is likely to win in two states and this could see the resurgence of Congress Party in the Lok Sabha elections as well.
Accordingly Telangana out of the 119 assembly seats two surveys conducted separately by former Congress MP Lagadapati Rajgopal's Flash Team and VDA Associates predict that the TRS would win 85 seats Out of the 119 assembly seats, Congress would get 18 seats, MIM would retain their 7 seats, while the BJP and other parties might win 4 seats. Meanwhile BJP would retain its Government in Madhya Pradesh.
In Rajasthan voters have the habit of rejecting the incumbents, and
therefore, this year the Vasundhara Raje led BJP government could be voted out
as per surveys. Moreover in the state of Chhattisgarh has always remained a
stronghold of the BJP but this time the surveys predict a change in the party
winning this elections. Hence 7 to 9% of the respondents said they would vote
for the BJP, while only 2% said their vote was for the TDP which means a clear
win for the TRS in its second innings at the polls.
Which Party Spent The Maximum in AP Elections? Senior Telugu Desam Party leader and Lok Sabha member from Anantapur J C Diwakar Reddy, who calls spade a spade on any issue went on to say that all parties together have spent a mammoth 10000 Crore in the recent Andhra Pradesh Elections. He himself admitted that he had spent Rs 50 crore for the victory of his son J C Pawan from Anantapur Parliament.
- TDP Already Agreed Roja's Victory in Nagari?
- 50 Telangana Farmers To Contest Against Prime Minister Modi
- Chief Secretary Preparing Files on Chandrababu Crimes
- Will AP poll results bring back future for Anil Chandra Punetha?
- Were Fisherman votes deliberately removed?
- Unseasonal Rains hit Hyderabad
- 3 staff from Suresh Kallada travels Arrested for assaulting passengers - WATCH VIDEO
- Police officials in Kalaburagi shut down an operation run by BJP IT cell
- AMMK leader Thanga Tamilselvan had 'suspicion' about officials deployed for poll work
- Did Pawan Kalyan make shocking statements against TRS Chief KCR?
- #Phase3 voting underway in 14 States & UTs
- Do we have Nuclear Bombs for Diwali ?? Modi bursts out
- ACTOR VIJAY FANS CLUB ASSOCIATION CHAIRMAN Billa Jagan SHOT HIS OWN BROTHER and MURDERED him
- Senior MP made sensational comments about voters
- 87 more Bomb detonators found at Colombo Bus stand