Hyderabad sources stated that according to survey reports by C- Voter, Times Now and IT Tech Group and other agencies, CM K Chandrashekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samithi is all set to win the 2018 elections. As per report most survey reports predict a clear win for the TRS and that they would sweep the Telangana assembly elections for the second time. Meanwhile among the five states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan and Telangana that are getting ready for November-December 2018 elections, Congress is likely to win in two states and this could see the resurgence of Congress Party in the Lok Sabha elections as well.
Accordingly Telangana out of the 119 assembly seats two surveys conducted separately by former Congress MP Lagadapati Rajgopal's Flash Team and VDA Associates predict that the TRS would win 85 seats Out of the 119 assembly seats, Congress would get 18 seats, MIM would retain their 7 seats, while the BJP and other parties might win 4 seats. Meanwhile BJP would retain its Government in Madhya Pradesh.
In Rajasthan voters have the habit of rejecting the incumbents, and
therefore, this year the Vasundhara Raje led BJP government could be voted out
as per surveys. Moreover in the state of Chhattisgarh has always remained a
stronghold of the BJP but this time the surveys predict a change in the party
winning this elections. Hence 7 to 9% of the respondents said they would vote
for the BJP, while only 2% said their vote was for the TDP which means a clear
win for the TRS in its second innings at the polls.
Do you know who TDPs Star Campaigner is? According to sources amid rising speculations that Nandamuri and Nara families are growing closer by the day, if all goes well then Junior NTR could be Telugu Desam Party's star campaigner for Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 elections. Meanwhile what has sparked off this speculation is the presence of Nandamuri Balakrishna at the success event of Junior NTR's latest film Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava.
- Army expedition is being organized by EME sailing Association
- K Chandrasekhar Rao held a brainstorming session with the first batch of 105 party candidates
- Nikki Haley poked at Donald Trump
- PM Modi donned the cap of the Indian National Army
- Trump accused Saudi Arabia for lying about killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- KTR slams Rahul Gandhi
- Khaki Uniforms for all Police women in Karnataka
- Why Pawan Kalyan is encouraging Kapu dominance in Janasena?
- Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success