According to sources after Central Election Commissioner OP Rawat announced the Telangana election date last week, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) cadre was the most disappointed lot while the Congress grand alliance and the BJP were glad to find they had two months time before the polling day. Meanwhile on one side, TRS Chief K Chandrasekhar it has to be said that KCR's estimation of the election date in November was not synonymous with that of many a member of the TRS, who had faltered in their leader's calculation.
Furthermore KCR made it amply clear to the outside world that he would himself play the role of a captain of the TRS electioneering ship in the next 45 days. Hence as against the role of a chief campaigner during the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Elections, caretaker IT minister K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) was given the responsibility to handle the dissidents who were upset with the 105 contestants in the elections and Siricilla and Siddipet, the two were not given additional responsibilities in the campaign so far.
Moreover apart from KCR, KTR, Harish Rao and MP Kavitha, there are not
many TRS leaders who could pull the crowds, making the Congress's allegations
of family rule seem true. Further this disadvantage haunt the TRS in the
upcoming elections is a question that the TRS leaders should be able to answer
as of now.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump