According to sources after Central Election Commissioner OP Rawat announced the Telangana election date last week, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) cadre was the most disappointed lot while the Congress grand alliance and the BJP were glad to find they had two months time before the polling day. Meanwhile on one side, TRS Chief K Chandrasekhar it has to be said that KCR's estimation of the election date in November was not synonymous with that of many a member of the TRS, who had faltered in their leader's calculation.
Furthermore KCR made it amply clear to the outside world that he would himself play the role of a captain of the TRS electioneering ship in the next 45 days. Hence as against the role of a chief campaigner during the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Elections, caretaker IT minister K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) was given the responsibility to handle the dissidents who were upset with the 105 contestants in the elections and Siricilla and Siddipet, the two were not given additional responsibilities in the campaign so far.
Moreover apart from KCR, KTR, Harish Rao and MP Kavitha, there are not
many TRS leaders who could pull the crowds, making the Congress's allegations
of family rule seem true. Further this disadvantage haunt the TRS in the
upcoming elections is a question that the TRS leaders should be able to answer
as of now.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?