Sources from Hyderabad stated that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee sees Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu as a better ally in fighting against the BJP than Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Accordingly she has thus invited Mr. Naidu to attend an anti- BJP rally being held in Kolkata but not Mr. Rao.
As per report Ms Banerjee sent a letter two days ago to all the parties opposed to the BJP inviting them to attend the rally on January 19. Meanwhile Mr. Naidu has received the invitation and sources close to him said he would attend. Sources stated Mr. Rao has not received any such invitation. Earlier Mr. Rao had proposed the formation of a Federal Front at national level against the BJP and the Congress, and went to Kolkata and held discussions with Ms Banerjee about the structure of the Front.
Presently it is rumored in political circles that the TRS and the BJP have
a secret pact, though leaders of both parties have denied this. Hence after
breaking ties with the NDA and the BJP, Mr. Naidu has become bitter enemy of
the BJP and every day he is targeting the party and Mr. Modi and moreover this
has seen the Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee and Mr. Naidu joining hands with
the Congress and it’s Mr. Naidu who has been invited to the Opposition’s rally.
Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam Manipur sources stated that after ending decades long rivalry, SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati shared dais at an election rally here with the BSP President describing the SP patron as a "real leader" of the backwards, unlike Prime Minister Narendra Modi whom she dubbed as "farzi".
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!