Sources from Hyderabad stated that West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee sees Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu as a better ally in fighting against the BJP than Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Accordingly she has thus invited Mr. Naidu to attend an anti- BJP rally being held in Kolkata but not Mr. Rao.
As per report Ms Banerjee sent a letter two days ago to all the parties opposed to the BJP inviting them to attend the rally on January 19. Meanwhile Mr. Naidu has received the invitation and sources close to him said he would attend. Sources stated Mr. Rao has not received any such invitation. Earlier Mr. Rao had proposed the formation of a Federal Front at national level against the BJP and the Congress, and went to Kolkata and held discussions with Ms Banerjee about the structure of the Front.
Presently it is rumored in political circles that the TRS and the BJP have
a secret pact, though leaders of both parties have denied this. Hence after
breaking ties with the NDA and the BJP, Mr. Naidu has become bitter enemy of
the BJP and every day he is targeting the party and Mr. Modi and moreover this
has seen the Trinamul chief Mamata Banerjee and Mr. Naidu joining hands with
the Congress and it’s Mr. Naidu who has been invited to the Opposition’s rally.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto